当前位置: 首页 » 翻译园地 » 活在当下,爱在当下(英中对照)

活在当下,爱在当下(英中对照)

发布日期:2017-09-07      阅读数:1784 次

A man died.
一个男人死了。

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他。

Dialog between God and Dead Man:
上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go.
上帝:好吧孩子,该走了。

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans…
男人:这么快?我还有很多计划呢…

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go.
上帝:抱歉,但是的确该走了。

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那个手提箱里有什么?

God: Your belongings.
上帝:你的所有物。

Man: My belongings? You mean my things… Clothes… money…
男人:我的所有物?你是说我的东西……衣服……钱……
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth.
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它们属于地球。
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的记忆?
God: No. They belong to Time.
上帝:它们属于时间。
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才华?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance.
上帝:不。它们属于事件情境。
Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled.
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你人生旅途的经路。
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不。他们属于你的心
Man: Then it must be my body.
男人:那一定是我的身体了。
God: No No… It belongs to Dust.
上帝:不,不……它属于尘土。
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的灵魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子,你错了,你的灵魂属于我。
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God’s hand and opened it…
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它……
EMPTY!!
空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God…
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝………
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的。你从未拥有过任何东西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那么,什么是属于我的?
God: your MOMENTS. 
上帝:你的时刻。
Every moment you lived was yours.
每一个你活着的时刻都是你的

Life is just a Moment.
生命只是一瞬之间。

LIVE IT.   
活在当下。
LOVE IT. 
爱在当下。   
ENJOY IT.

享受当下。

来源:网络

心译翻译工作室



»郑重声明:本网站文章均来源于原创和网络转载,所有内容仅代表个人观点。版权归心译翻译工作室和文章所有人共有,欢迎转载。但未经作者同意转载必须保留此段声明,并给出文章链接,否则我们保留追究法律责任的权利!如果本文侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们。
  浏览首页 加入我们 联系我们 合作公司