当前位置: 首页 » 翻译园地 » 文学翻译 » 海子·《面朝大海,春暖花开》

海子·《面朝大海,春暖花开》

发布日期:2020-10-09      阅读数:1348 次

面朝大海,春暖花开 
Facing the sea with spring blossoms

作者:海子
By Haizi

 

从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of happiness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain,
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also wish you happy
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May your lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

 

来源:网络 日期:2020年10月7日

心译翻译工作室

英语翻译



»郑重声明:本网站文章均来源于原创和网络转载,所有内容仅代表个人观点。版权归心译翻译工作室和文章所有人共有,欢迎转载。但未经作者同意转载必须保留此段声明,并给出文章链接,否则我们保留追究法律责任的权利!如果本文侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们。
  浏览首页 加入我们 联系我们 合作公司